Thursday 27 June 2013

Farewell...



Well, another school year is in the books and the classroom looks empty already. It's always tough saying good-bye. This group was pretty special to me. A few of them have been with me for three out of their six years at Heritage! We learned a ton and shared a lot of laughs. I'll miss them all dearly. 
Thanks to all the parents out there for your support this year. I really can't do this job without you!
Many thanks to my support team this year- Mrs.McKenty, Mrs. Pemoeller, and  Mr. McFarlane were awesome to work with in our class!
And finally, big thanks to my students! It's kids like you who make me look forward to school everyday, and honestly LOVE what I do! I'm so proud of everything you've accomplished! I'm really going to miss you!!
Please keep in touch! Have a wonderful, safe summer! 
Love, Mrs. Waters  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment